A 29-year-old mother was rushed by ambulance to the hospital on February 19, 2015 for uncontrollable bleeding resulting from an abortion at the American Family Planning abortion facility in Pensacola, FL. Abortion is NEVER safe.
We just received word that AMS of Pensacola is destroying lives today, (Sunday, March 28th), Palm Sunday. Your peaceful, prayerful presence is needed!
Come pray in front of the AMS of Pensacola, 6115 Village Oaks Drive from 6:30 AM until 3 PM.
Prayer intention today: That mothers and fathers that are thinking about aborting their children, will change their mind and CHOOSE LIFE! We pray to the Lord.
Join us! Lives are depending upon you! 40 Days for Life is NOT about praying at home. 40 Days for Life is about praying in front of local abortion facilities (in our city, AMS of Pensacola). We are there to peacefully pray!
Be not afraid and stand vigil in solidarity for the unborn and their parents!
PRAYER INTENTION: THOSE WHO WORK IN THE ABORTION INDUSTRY
Please join us as we pray in front of the AMS of Pensacola abortion facility tomorrow morning Saturday Feb 27 from 6am until 5pm tomorrow.
As 40 Days for Life begins today in Pensacola and around the world, we are excited to find out what miracles God has in store for us! We hope and pray each and everyone of you will be part of God’s miracles, as we join in peaceful, prayer vigils in front of AMS of Pensacola. Below I am adding the peaceful vigil agreement for all to review again. This is very important to read. If any one of these agreements are broken, then you are no longer part of 40 Days for Life. That is why it is so important to go there and pray only. Let the Holy Spirit do the work. Prayer and fasting (if health permits), and peaceful prayerful vigils are the staples of 40 Days for Life. That is what makes 40 Days for Life so successful. We are not relying on ourselves to change hearts and minds. We are asking God, and God alone, to change hearts and minds. We go there in faith, that His love and mercy will change hearts and minds. Pensacola has been so blessed to see the Community Health Care Center of Pensacola close last fall. We believe that after this Lenten 40 Days for Life campaign and the Novena of Masses for the closure of AMS of Pensacola, Pensacola will be an abortion free city. Let us pray together in front of the desert in our town and journey with Christ as he changes hearts and minds through our prayer and fasting. Let us bring the mercy of Christ to the darkest place in our town. Let us pray!
- I will only pursue peaceful solutions to the violence of abortion when volunteering with the 40 Days for Life campaign.
- I will show compassion and reflect Christ’s love to all abortion facility employees, volunteers, and customers.
- I understand that acting in a violent or harmful manner immediately and completely disassociates me from the 40 Days for Life campaign.
- I am in no way associated with the abortion facility/Planned Parenthood or its affiliates by way of employment, informant, volunteer, client, or otherwise.
- While standing in the city right of way in front of the abortion facility:
- I will not obstruct the driveways or sidewalk while standing in the public right of way.
- I will not litter on the public right of way.
- I will closely attend to any children I bring to the prayer vigil.
- I will not threaten, physically contact, or verbally abuse the abortion facility/Planned Parenthood employees, volunteers, or customers.
- I will not vandalize private property.
- I will cooperate with local city authorities.
AMS of PENSACOLA abortion clinic is doing abortions today Saturday, Nov 28. If you can come and pray with us this morning from 6:30am till… we will be praying in front of the abortion facility located at 6115 Village Oaks Drive in Pensacola. The AMS of PENSACOLA abortion facility is off Davis Hwy down Village Oaks Drive, behind the Hobby Lobby store. You will pass Boar’s Head on your left down Village Oaks Dr. The abortion facility is the next unmarked metal building on the left.
CHANNEL 3 News Pensacola will be airing an interview on 40 Days for Life tonight at 4 and 6pm!
As of October 30th, 2009, The Community Health Center of Pensacola will be terminating its practice. If you want a copy of your records please call 800-668-9660 or come to 6770 North Ninth Avenue, Pensacola FL, 32504.