Stand vigil with us, PEACEFULLY and PRAYERFULLY, at Pensacola’s last remaining abortion facility
American Family Planning
6115 Village Oaks Dr
Before you schedule your time to pray, please review the “STATEMENT OF PEACE” below. Any and ALL participants MUST abide by these rules.
I, ____________________________________________, testify to the following:
- I will only pursue peaceful solutions to the violence of abortion when volunteering with the 40 Days for Life campaign
- I will show compassion and reflect Christ’s love to all American Family Planning abortion employees, volunteers, and customers
- I understand that acting in a VIOLENT or HARMFUL manner IMMEDIATELY and COMPLETELY disassociates me from the 40 Days for Life campaign
- I am in no way associated with American Family Planning, its affiliates or any abortion provider
While standing in the public right-of-way in front of the American Family Planning abortion facility:
- I will not obstruct the driveways or sidewalk while standing in the public right of way
- I will not litter on the public right-of-way
- I will closely attend to any children I bring to the prayer vigil
- I will not threaten, physically contact, or verbally abuse American Family Planning abortion facility employees, volunteers or customers
- I will not damage private property
- I will cooperate with local authorities
More Information About 40 Days for Life…
From SEPTEMBER 27TH – NOVEMBER 25TH, our community will be joining people worldwide for the international 40 Days for Life campaign.
40 Days for Life is an intensive effort designed to raise awareness, save lives, bring healing, and lead our nation to repentance for the sin of abortion through three components:
- 40 days of prayer and fasting
- 40 days of peaceful vigil
- 40 days of community outreach
1. Pray and fast
Christ told us that some demons can only be driven out by prayer and fasting. The two go hand in hand. Prayer keeps us rooted in the fact that it is our desire to carry out God’s will. Fasting is a sacrifice that helps us reach beyond our own limitations with God’s help. Fasting is not a Christian diet; it is a form of physical prayer. You can fast from food, TV, alcohol … anything that separates you from God.
Each day between now and the end of the campaign, please commit to pray and fast for the nationwide effort, and for the efforts here in our city.
2. Sign up for prayer requests and updates
To learn more about 40 Days for Life and get prayer requests and breaking news about this effort, sign up today using the form on the top right of this page.
3. Spread the word
The success of 40 Days for Life depends on the most powerful form of advertising in the world — word of mouth. Tell all of your friends, family members, co-workers, and fellow believers about 40 Days for Life. Encourage them to visit this web site where they can learn more and get involved.
4. Find your role
Please contact us to explore opportunities to assist in the following areas:
- Prayer and fasting
- Peaceful vigil
- Community outreach
Prayerfully discern how God is calling you to help.
5. Participate in the peaceful vigil
You can help make a life-saving impact by PEACEFULLY praying in front of Pensacola’s last remaining abortion facility.
To learn more, sign up for specific vigil hours, or let us know how you feel called to serve God in this effort, please contact the local 40 Days for Life leadership team.